If you're a matcha lover, then these cookies are for you! Packed with protein from collagen and almond meal, these cookies are not only a matcha lovers dream, but they're also gluten free and healthier than your average cookie.
Gluten Free Friendly | Dairy Free
Makes 12-14 cookies
2 eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
2 cups oat flour or gluten free flour blend
3/4 cup almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch sea salt
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl beat eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and matcha until smooth.
- Add in the flours, baking soda, collagen, salt and beat until combined.
- Fold in chocolate then cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes
- Scoop heaping tablespoon sized balls of dough and place on a lined baking tray, spacing about 2.5 cm apart
- Bake at 160C fan forced for 15-18 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let cool on pan for 10 minutes and add to cooling rack.