This SUPER easy custard recipe is going to be your new go-to, creamy, healthy, high protein Winter warmer! Dairy free, rich and delicious, this baked berry custard is the perfect easy snack for anyone.
DAIRY FREE | GLUTEN FREE | LOW SUGAR | HIGH PROTEIN | LOW CARB
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 cup milk of choice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 scoops Mixed Berry Collagen Powder
½ cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 180C/ 160C (fan-forced)
- Place all ingredients except berries into a blender and combine until smooth.
- Pour into 2 ceramic baking dishes or 1 larger baking dish and top with berries.
- Place baking dishes into a larger roasting tray. Then fill the roasting tray with boiling water until it reaches halfway up the baking dish
- Bake for 50-65 minutes, depending on the size of your baking dish. The custard will still be wobbly when you take it out
- Let it sit in the remaining water in the roasting tray on the bench until cool. Eat warm or transfer to the fridge until cold and enjoy!