Having an easy on-the-go breakfast is great for those busy mornings with the kids, and these raspberry oatmeal bars definitely won't disappoint! Paired with a yummy collagen smoothie, you've got everything you need for your on the glow lifestyle. Having a base of oats gives this recipe a great source of fibre, not only that, but the added collagen will keep your skin glowing, hair luscious and nails strong.
Flourless | No Added Sugar | One Bowl
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 sachet mixed berry collagen
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 cup raspberries
1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 160C fan-forced. Line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Mix everything except the raspberries and chocolate chips in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add the raspberries and chocolate and mix again to incorporate.
- Pour into the baking pan and top with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes.