Ever making a batch of choc chip cookies and you eat all the dough before even getting them to the oven? Who hasn't! Well, here's a recipe that is made for you, without the gluten or high sugar content and with plenty of protein, making it the perfect post-workout snack.
Gluten free | Grain free | Low sugar | High protein
1 can chickpeas, rinsed
1/4 cup nut butter of choice
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 packet or 2 scoops unflavoured collagen
3 tbsp coconut flour
good pinch of salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1 cup chocolate chips
2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Add everything (except the chocolate chips) to a food processor or high speed blender until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the container and mix again.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pulse to mix through.
- Form into 12 balls and slightly flatten the tops. Place on a baking tray.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Drizzle the chocolate over each ball and double with sea salt.
- Freeze for 10 minutes to set the chocolate & enjoy!